A RANDOMIZED PHASE II STUDY OF NCI SUPPLIED CABOZANTINIB (NSC 761968 IND 116059) VERSUS WEEKLY PACLITAXEL (NSC 673089) IN THE TREATMENT OF PERSISTENT OR RECURRENT EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has not been met, according to Exelixis first quarter 2015 financial report.
- 20 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicaTrials.gov record.