A Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Boceprevir-response Guided Therapy in Controlled HIV Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection Who Failed Previously to Peginterferon /Ribavirin Eudra CT2012-003984-23
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOC-HIV
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-003984-23).