Phase II Randomized Study of Lower Doses of Decitabine (DAC; 20 mg/m2 IV Daily for 3 Days Every Month) Versus Azacitidine (AZA; 75 mg/m2 SC/IV Daily for 3 Days Every Month) in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients With Low and Intermediate-1 Risk Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.