A Phase II Evaluation of Dalantercept (NSC #75172), a Novel Soluble Recombinant Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 1 (ALK-1) Inhibitor Receptor Fusion Protein, in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalantercept (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing the efficacy of dalantercept (n=30) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Sep 2014 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by an Acceleron media release. Part 2 will not start enrollment because 6 patients (required number ≥ 7) were free of disease for > 6 months according to an interim report.