A Phase 1b/2 Double-Blind Randomized Trial of the Hedgehog/SMO Antagonist LY2940680 in Combination With Carboplatin and Etoposide Followed by LY2940680 Versus Carboplatin and Etoposide Plus Placebo Followed by Placebo in Patients With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taladegib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 02 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.