Phase I Study of Induction Chemotherapy With Afatinib, Ribavirin, and Weekly Carboplatin/Paclitaxel for Stage IVA/IVB HPV Associated Oropharynx Squamous Cell Cancer (OPSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Ribavirin
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.