A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo (Hepatitis E Vaccine) Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of a Recombinant (E.Coli) Human Papillomavirus Bivalent Vaccine in Healthy Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus 16/18 vaccine recombinant bivalent Xiamen Innovax (Primary) ; Recombinant hepatitis E vaccine (Hecolin)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections; Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.