A registrational bioequivalence study of APL 130227 (sublingual apomorphine) for Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary) ; Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- 21 Oct 2016 This trial was planned by Cynapsus Therapeutics . The Company has now been acquired by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals , according to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Apr 2016 According to Cynapsus media release, company plans to file NDA with the FDA near the end of 2016 or in early 2017.
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2014, as reported in a Cynapsus Therapeutics media release.