A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ADC3680 Administered Once Daily as an Add-On Therapy to Inhaled Corticosteroids and When Co-Administered With Montelukast in Subjects With Inadequately-Controlled Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ADC 3680 (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pulmagen Therapeutics
- 08 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.