A phase II, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled, dose-finding study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of three different oral doses of MT-1303 administered for a period of 24 weeks in subjects with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amiselimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOMENTUM
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 10 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network, 13781).