An Observational Post-Authorisation Safety Specialist Cohort Monitoring Study (SCEM) to Monitor the Safety and Utilisation of Asenapine (Sycrest) in the Mental Health Trust Setting in England
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OBSERVA
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.