Efficacy and Safety of Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Cardiopoietic Cells (C3BS-CQR-1) for the Treatment of Chronic Advanced Ischemic Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs C3BS CQR 1 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHART-1
- Sponsors Celyad
- 11 May 2017 According to a Celyad media release, the 12 months data recently presented by Prof. John Teerlink at the late breaking session of the European Heart Failure Society meeting (Paris, May 1st, 2017), and accepted for publication in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Celyad media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for C-Cure therapy based on the evidence in the subset of patients that were responders at 9 month, further confirmed by the 12 months data of this study.
- 28 Jun 2016 According to a Celyad media release, the company will use the results from this trial to optimize the design of the pivotal CHART-2 US trial (Profile 240484).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History