A Randomized, Partial Blind, 3 Parallel Groups Study of the Pharmacodynamic Profile of SAR236553 (REGN727) Administered as Multiple Subcutaneous Doses, Either Alone or on Top of Ezetimibe or Fenofibrate Administered as Multiple Oral Doses in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary) ; Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 Jan 2017 Results of a pooled target mediated drug disposition population pharmacokinetics analysis of Alirocumab from this and 12 other studies (n=2870), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 30 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History