A Phase III Randomised, Double-blind, Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Intravenous Volasertib in Combination With Subcutaneous Low-dose Cytarabine vs. Placebo + Low-dose Cytarabine in Patients ≥65 Years With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukaemia, Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Remission Induction Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLO-AML-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals; Unilfarma
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 28 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain.
- 13 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Greece