Phase IV: A Comparison of Reduced-dose Prasugrel and Clopidogrel in Elderly Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Early Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELDERLY-ACS2
- 01 Nov 2016 According to the trial design published in the American Heart Journal, this study has enrolled 1,320 patients till August 20, 2016.
- 01 Nov 2016 Trial design published in the American Heart Journal.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.