A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect on Urine Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (UACR), Pharmacodynamics, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of MT-3995 as Add-on Therapy to ACE-I or ARB in Type II Diabetic Nephropathy Subjects with Albuminuria and an eGFR ≥60 mL/min/1.73m2
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3995 (Primary) ; ACE inhibitors; Angiotensin receptor antagonists
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.