A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 28-week Treatment With a 8 Week Follow-up to Investigate the Impact of Omalizumab on Quality of Life Measures and the Incidence and Severity of Angioedema Despite H1-antihistamine Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Angioedema; Urticaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms X-ACT
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2017 Results of impairment and improvment of angioedema-related quality of life in patients treated with omalizumab published in the Allergy.
- 24 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint (Chronic urticaria quality of life questionnaire (CU-Q2oL)) has been met, according to results published in the allergy.
- 24 Mar 2016 Results published in the Allergy.