A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Alone or in Combination with TRC105 for Advanced Renal Cell Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carotuximab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (PFS at 24 weeks) has not been met, according to results published in the Cancer.
- 22 Aug 2017 Results assessing the efficacy of bevacizumab + TRC 105 versus bevacizumab alone in patients with refractory metastatic renal cell cancer, were published in the Cancer.