A Phase I/IIa Open-label Investigation of the Safety and Effectiveness of DIABECELL [Immunoprotected (Alginate-Encapsulated) Porcine Islets for Xenotransplantation] in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Diabetes cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Living Cell Technologies
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.