A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Efficacy and Safety Study of Oral ELND005 for Treatment of Agitation and Aggression in Patients With Moderate to Severe Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ELND 005 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Harmony AD; Harmony-AD; HarmonyAD
- Sponsors Transition Therapeutics
- 10 Nov 2015 According to a Transition Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) meeting.
- 28 Oct 2015 Data from this trial will be presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) 2015, according to a Transition Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Oct 2015 Data of this trial will also be presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease meeting in Barcelona, as per Transition Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History