A Prospective Randomized Phase II Study to Identify Predictive Biomarkers and Mechanisms of Therapy Resistance in Patients With HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated With the Combination of Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel (BEVPAC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVPAC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2012 New trial record