A Phase 1, Single-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Single and Multiple Doses of AVP-786 (Deuterated Dextromethorphan) in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary) ; Dextromethorphan/quinidine; Quinidine
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Neurological disorders; Neuropathic pain; Psychiatric disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2013 Additional source identified and intergrated (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01787747).
- 08 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.