Phase I/II, Randomized Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study Designed To Evaluate Safety, Tolerability of an Individualized Cancer Vaccine (AllovaxTM) in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs T-cell vaccine AlloVax (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunovative Therapies
- 07 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 07 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 26 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.