A Randomized, Open-label, Mutli-centre Study to Evaluate Patient Preference With Subcutaneous Administration of Rituximab Versus Intravenous Rituximab in Previously Untreated Patients With CD20+ Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma or CD20+ Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Grades 1, 2, OR 3A 3a
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PrefMab
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Dec 2017 Final results assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 22 Jun 2017 Based on the data from NCT01200758, NCT01292603, NCT01649856 and NCT01724021 studies, U.S. FDA approved RITUXAN HYCELA for subcutaneous injection for the treatment of adults with the following blood cancers: previously untreated and relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma, previously untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), and previously untreated and previously chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History