A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed or Recurrent Adult T-cell Leukemia-lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Sep 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety of lenalidomide monotherapy in patients with T-Cell leukemia/lymphoma published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.