A Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Extension of Phase II Studies ABE4869g and ABE4955g in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases (AD/PD 2017), according to an AC Immune media release.
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.