Observational, Post-authorization, Prospective Study for Evaluating Patterns of Disease Progression in Patients With Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Carcinoma (NSCLC) Harbouring EGFR Activating Mutations Treated With Erlotinib in First Line
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPET
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.