A Phase IIb, Partially-Blinded, Randomized, Active Comparator- Controlled Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Aprepitant in Pediatric Patients for the Prevention of Post Operative Nausea and Vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.