A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine Plus Best-supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Complete Remission
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUAZAR
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial is expected in 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.