A Phase II, 4-Week Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of GRC 17536 in Patients With Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 17536 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2014 Interim results published in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 30 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History