Phase III Study Evaluating Palbociclib (PD-0332991), a Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (CDK) 4/6 Inhibitor in Patients With Hormone-receptor-positive, HER2-normal Primary Breast Cancer With High Relapse Risk After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy "PENELOPEB"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Goserelin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PENELOPE-B
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2016 Last checked against University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan
- 29 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Nov 2023, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.