A Phase I/IIa, Single Dose, Single-centre, Randomized, Crossover, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Levodopa Plasma Concentration Following Administration of Subcutaneous Continuously-delivered Levodopa/Carbidopa Solution (ND0612) in PD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 20 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 20 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History