A 8-week, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Exploratory Actual Use Study of Tamsulosin 0.4mg in Men With Prostate Urinary Symptoms in a Simulated Over-the-Counter Environment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2016 Results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 31 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.