An Open-Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Four-way Crossover, Multi-stage Study to Determine the Comparative Bioavailability of Two Fixed Dose Combination Tablet Formulations, 500 mg or 1000 mg Extended Release Metformin and 1 mg or 2 mg Extended Release Glimepiride, in Healthy Adult Male and Female Subjects in the Fed State
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Glimepiride/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.