An Open-Label, Pilot, Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Tenofovir Monotherapy Alone With Tenofovir Monotherapy Followed by Concurrent Combination of Pegylated Interferon-Alpha-2b and Tenofovir or Tenofovir Monotherapy Followed by Sequential Therapy of Pegylated Interferon-Alpha-2b and Tenofovir in HBeAG-Positive Chronic Hepatitis B Patients With Raised ALT.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.