Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Rising Doses of BI 113608 Powder for Oral Solution in Healthy Male Volunteers q.d. or b.i.d. for 14 Days (a Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 113608 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.