A 52-Week, Phase 3, Randomized, Active Comparator and Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety/Tolerability of Subcutaneous Tildrakizumab (SCH 900222/MK-3222), Followed by an Optional Long-Term Safety Extension Study, in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Protocol No. MK-3222-011)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tildrakizumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms reSURFACE 2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of two phase III studies (reSURFACE 1 and reSURFACE 2) published in the Internet Document.
- 24 May 2017 According to a Sun Pharmaceutical Industries media release, the US FDA has accepted the Biologics License Application (BLA) for tildrakizumab for review. The application is based on data from reSURFACE 1 and 2 trials.
- 24 Mar 2017 According an Almirall S.A. media release, company announced the validation of the Regulatory Filing of tildrakizumab with the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Regulatory filing includes data from reSURFACE 1 and 2 trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History