Phase Ib, Two-centre, Randomised, Observer-blind, Placebo- and Comparator Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Antipsoriatic Efficacy of Three Strengths of a Topical SPS4251 Formulation in a Psoriasis Plaque Test
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SPS 4251 (Primary) ; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2012 New trial record