A 5-Year Prospective Observational Registry to Assess Adverse Events of Interest and Effectiveness in Adults With Active, Autoantibody-Positive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treated With or Without BENLYSTA (Belimumab)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Antimalarials; Corticosteroids; Immunosuppressants
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SABLE
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 12 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Apr 2025 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Apr 2025 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.