A Phase 2B Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of MIS416 in the Treatment of Subjects With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIS 416 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innate Immunotherapeutics
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=102) assessing effect of mutations in the gene NFKBIA on patients response to MIS416 using patient data from NCT02228213 and NCT01191996 trials, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology