A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed-dose Once-daily Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents with Tourette's Disorder [Estudio multicentrico, aleatorizado, doble ciego, controlado con placebo para evaluar la seguridad y la eficacia del aripiprazol administrado en dosis fijas por via oral una vez al dia en nirios y adolescentes con síndrome de Gilles de la Tourette].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.