A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active Comparator Controlled Trial of Flexible-dose Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712) as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder, the Delphinus Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Delphinus
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in France (end date: 2016-10-15), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Oct 2016 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 2016-10-15), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.