Alfuzosin +/- propiverine (10 or 20 mg/dose) in men with lower urinary tract symptoms and overactive bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Propiverine (Primary) ; Alfuzosin
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2014 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 06 May 2013 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 22 Dec 2012 New trial record