A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of MCMV5322A/MCMV3068A for the Prevention of Cytomegalovirus Disease in High-risk Kidney Allograft Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7667 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 13 Nov 2017 Results assessing the safety and pharmacological activity of multiple doses of RG7667 in preventing CMV infection in kidney transplant recipients, were published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants With CMV Viral Load Greater than or Equal to 150 Copies per Milliliter (Copies/mL) During the First 12 Weeks After Transplantation) has not been met,according to the results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 Nov 2016 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy