Prospective, open uncontrolled study to evaluate the safety of Depigoid with two pollen combinations ( Grasses/Olea and Grasses/ Parietaria) 2000 DPP/ml in patients with allergic rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis with or without seasonal asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Olea pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Parietaria pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Laboratorios LETI
- 28 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Dec 2012 New trial record
- 28 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01734265).