A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib (GS-1101) in Combination with Rituximab for Previously Treated Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Yosemite
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of quantitative analysis of various immune cell subsets from this and other four studies (n = 1480)) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 30 Jun 2016 This trial is completed in Hungary (End date: 18 Jun 2016).
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.