A Multicenter, Phase 1B, Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Activity of CC-292 in Combination With Lenalidomide in Subjects With Relapsed and /or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia / Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Spebrutinib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 19 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Mar 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.