A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Pomalidomide, Bortezomib and Low-Dose Dexamethasone Versus Bortezomib and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMISMM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, results from th trial are expected in 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 24 Apr 2022.