Dapagliflozin Effect on Cardiovascular Events A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Effect of Dapagliflozin 10 mg Once Daily on the Incidence of Cardiovascular Death, Myocardial Infarction or Ischemic Stroke in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECLARE; DECLARE-TIMI58
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Jun 2017 Trial design and baseline characteristics presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, trial design and baseline characteristics will be presented at the American Diabetes Associations (ADA) 77th Scientific Sessions.
- 19 Mar 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this trial are expected in 2019 at the latest.