Bi-center, Open Label, Non-comparative Trial Exploring Efficacy and Safety of Topical Resiquimod Gel (0.06%) in Patients With Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma (nBCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Resiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spirig Pharma
- 24 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01808950).
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.